In this section you will find all the information on SORA tokenomics. Starting with the Token Bonding curve, each subsection will cover the main SORA economy tokens. It is important to remember that the XOR token does not follow conventional tokenomics of limited supply, instead, its supply is elastic, tied to the Token Bonding Curve (TBC) and managed through SORA governance.
- The Token Bonding Curve (TBC) is the smart contract that manages the supply of XOR in a rational way, without the involvment of humans.
- XOR is the network utility token used for transaction fees (gas).
- VAL is the token awarded to validators for securing the SORA network.
- PSWAP is the LP reward token for liquidity providers on Polkaswap and is burnt with every transaction.
- XST is the platform token used as the collateral asset for the creation of SORA Synthetics.
- The Token Bonding Curve Dollar (TBCD) is an algorithmic, non-synthetic stablecoin that has its value maintained by the SORA token bonding curve.