Build on SORA
The SORA network is actively seeking new builders to take advantage of the cutting edge technology and governance available on the network.
This section contains information about:
- The SORA Builders Programme: A developer programme aimed at onboarding and incubating projects looking to build on the SORA network
- Social Insurance for SII: An insurance provided by the SORA community, through SORA governance for systemically important infrastructure
- Pallets: While EVM uses smart contracts, Substrate-based networks use pallets
- Technical stack: Built on Parity Substrate, the SORA network can be both a standalone chain, as well as Polkadot or Kusama parachains
- Consensus: Nominated Proof of Stake is the algorithm used to validate blocks on SORA